We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data,
collected from our Products and Services. You will work in international assignments from our headquarters in
Portugal with customers from all over the world. It is expected from you a great passion for Data to deal with daily
challenges around Business Intelligence and Analytics. As a member of an ambitious and dynamic Team, you will
have the opportunity to work in several Data layers, such as: Data Entry Process, Data Cleaning, Data Modeling,
Data Visualization, Data Monitoring, Pattern Identification and knowledge discovery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
- Strong in statistics fundamentals;
- Passionate about big data technologies;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
- Positive and pro-active attitude;
- Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
- Analytics, Data mining, Data analysis and visualization;
- Data analysis oriented to generate insights and make proactive recommendations;
- Data Modeling and machine learning software;
- Communicating findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets is a plus;
- Programming in R or equivalent;
- SQL and MS Excel: Proficiency Level
- MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations
Research, Engineering, Economics, Social Sciences;
- 4+ years with experience with data analysis;
- 1+ year with professional experience developing models and data-driven solutions
About MHII Solutions
MHII Solutions empowers global Healthcare entities to unleash the power of their Healthcare data to better
support data-driven decision making.
We deliver game changing Healthcare analytics competences and technology, ranging from data collection, data
monitoring/visualization to pattern identification and data prediction.
Digital technology is transforming the Healthcare sector, accelerating and improving the way Healthcare is
provided for all the patients. Nowadays, the mobility, efficiency and accuracy of the services provided are a
valuable must that never can be denied by the Healthcare providers and professionals. Digital technology comes
up like the fuel that allows Healthcare entities to answer this daily pressure of existing demands of the modern day
patient, administrative processes and interoperability between systems.
Recently we joined the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data. MHII commitment is to share with
the world the monitoring and visualization of SDG 3 "Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all
ages" in simple, attractive and consumable mobile visualization platform. The ability to easily monitor and visualize
complex and huge amount of data is key to allow meaningful insights out of data and to better assure the
achievement of the SDG. MHII expects to contribute to the widespread of mobile data monitoring and visualization
in order to reach a true data democratization and unleash the power of data to provide meaningful insights for
efficient decision making.
With over 20 years of international experience in the Healthcare sector, bringing state of the art analytics
competences and technology to the Healthcare entities' information systems, our team is truly focused on “giving
health its value”.