(S. João da Madeira)
We are looking for a candidate to our Business Intelligence and Analytics Team to work with huge amount of data, collected from our Products and Services. You will work in international assignments from our headquarters in Portugal with customers from all over the world. It is expected from you a great passion for Data to deal with daily challenges around Business Intelligence and Analytics. As a member of an ambitious and dynamic Team, you will have the opportunity to work in several data layers, such as: Data Entry Process, Data Cleaning, Data Modelling, Data Visualization, Data Monitoring, Pattern Identification and knowledge discovery.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Strong analytical, critical and logical thinking skills;
– Strong in statistics fundamentals;
– Passionate about big data technologies;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team player;
– Positive and pro-active attitude;
– Fluent in English (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
– Analytics, Data mining, Data analysis and visualization;
– Data analysis oriented to generate insights and make proactive recommendations;
– Data Modelling and machine learning software;
– Communicating findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
– Providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets is a plus;
– Programming in R or equivalent;
– SQL and MS Excel: Proficiency Level.
– MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Social Sciences;
– 4+ years with experience with data analysis;
– 1+ year with professional experience developing models and data-driven solutions.