At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’ So, what’s next in your future?
Create your next opportunity with us as a Software developer in our PORTO office – Sanjotec..
The Software Developer's primary focus will be developing cross-platform mobile applications to power our inventory management software for the retail sector. There will also be an opportunity to work on modern web applications for the same solution.
· Contribute to design and development of new cross-platform mobile applications.
· Ensure mobile applications are integrated into a CI environment with fully automated unit and functional tests.
· Contribute to API definition and requirements of the backend software that powers the mobile applications.
· 1-2 trips to the US may be required per year.
· Fluent in C#/.NET
· Working experience 2-3 years
· Strong knowledge and understanding of iOS, Android and mobile development techniques.
· Experience in designing native UI for either iOS or Android.
· Experience with Xamarin Development a plus.
. Speak and Write in English
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, food allowance, monthly free workplace massage, fruit and drinks for whole year, referral bonus, special occasion gifts, health insurance, life insurance, transport to the office, relax room, company events, etc.
We look forward to receive your CV application in English.
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA at Johnson Controls
+421 257 274 162 direct
+421 905 503 091 cell